February 7, 2014

Acme Camera Company

I can't believe it's taken me this long to blog about one of my favorite camera companies!

Acme Camera Company is an awesome company based in Salt Lake City that rents out all things camera! You can rent high-end cameras, lenses, and even some vintage cameras and film for really affordable prices.

Isn't their logo so well-designed? I love it.

I've rented a little bit of everything from them, but this is the first thing I remembered to take pictures of. Mostly because it's such a cool camera.


IMG_3598edit IMG_3565edit IMG_3548edit IMG_3570edit
IMG_3593edit

The Contax 645 almost looks like it's straight out of the 80's because it's so huge. Heck, it might even be from the 80's. I don't know a ton about it. :) But it's the worth the bulkiness!

I googled the images taken with the Contax 645 and holy cow, they're beautiful. I'm not sure mine will even turn out because this was my very first time shooting film. But if they do, I know they'll be gorgeous, thanks to this beautiful camera! Next time I hope to save up for some ($30 a roll) color film.

I'm so glad I jumped on one of their weekly deals (which you can find on their Facebook page). This was such a fun activity to beat those winter blues.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie said...

So cool! I can't wait to see how they turned out! I'm trying to learn how to use a film camera right now and I'm scared haha.