January 17, 2014

Waffle Love

I was browsing through some pictures tonight and found these photos from forever ago that I never posted!

Most of you reading this probably live in Utah County, so you've most likely heard of the Waffle Love truck. They make the most amazing liege waffles, with your choice of topping, like fruit, nutella, and biscoff.

Oh my heavens. I'm seriously obsessed with these waffles. I never liked waffles until this truck happened. And then, I became obsessed

I don't think you understand. This last week, I went there 3 times in one week

Anyway, if you haven't been, get yourself on Instagram or Facebook to follow their truck schedule. They also just opened up a store in Provo, which is equally as awesome! 


IMG_0742edit IMG_0745edit IMG_0776edit IMG_0765edit IMG_0751edit IMG_0769edit IMG_0756edit

3 comments:

Laurie said...

We absolutely love waffles too! Every weekend we always make either pancakes or waffles for breakfast. I have never had waffles from a food truck, but I bet they're good! Your waffles look so good!

I have several waffle recipes on my blog. I actually just posted a recipe for waffles today too! http://www.love-laurie.com/2014/01/vegan-banana-walnut-waffles.html

Rachel said...

Maybe it would take that truck to convince me...because I've never really been one to eat waffles! :P

Amanda Schroeder said...

Waffle Love is my favorite. I swear every time I have them, they're just A LITTLE too sweet for me. I don't know what the deal is. Haha! Have you ever had Bruges? If so, do you think it's better? I've heard some wonderful things about that place.