July 11, 2012

Keep Smiling

Oh blog post titles. It's hard to think of a clever title every time you post. IT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE. :)

I'm back again, on this silly little blog thing. I hope no one minds too much that I've been gone (I feel so silly and proud when I say that). I'd rather write some decent posts every week or so, than come up with something trite every day. Sometimes, there isn't a lot to say.

Photobucket 

Life has been stressful to say the least. Like I mentioned before, we're moving this month and still have yet to find a place. I'd be really grateful if you'd keep us in your thoughts and prayers; we could sure use them.

But enough of the not so fun part of life. Who wants to dwell on that? Not I. Here are some things that have been keeping me smiling during all of this:

Photobucket 

Eating cookies on National Sugar Cookie day. Because why not make an ordinary day wonderful and full of cookies?

Photobucket 

Trying to work on July goals, even though things have been cray.

Photobucket 

And hanging out with this silly guy. He just got a smart phone, and it's hilarious watching him trying to figure the thing out. 

Also, sorry about some of these pictures. Gotta love that indoor lighting (not!).

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Keep smiling.

7 comments:

Savannah :) said...

I've had a week of moving as well. My fiancé's lease was up. Mine will be in 3 weeks. He has a place to stay. I don't. I'm stressed too! I'll be praying over your moving boxes, if you will over mine :)

Christi Lynn said...

those are the BEST cookies ever. i love love love them! good luck moving!

Ashley said...

I didn't know about National Sugar Cookie Day!

Autumn said...

Hope things get less stressful around your part..! I have so been there.

Alexis Kaye said...

I was exactly where you were last month!!! Clint and I had given our notice to vacate our apartment and were still looking for weeks before we found something! Right in the nick of time! What's right will happen :) good luck

Katie Ann said...

Best wishes on finding a new place! I'll be praying for you both, I'm sure your new home will be wonderful. :)

Katie

Brittany Lew Whoo said...

i LOVE this post! i feel the same way. i feel bad for not writing for so long, but sometimes it's better to write something exciting every once in a while than to bore people to death everyday. not that you're boring. but i go through the same phases. you're not alone, girl!