July 2, 2012

Goodbye, little house.

Photobucket

This weekend was pretty crazy. We were told by our landlords that we need to move out in 30 days. Talk about stressful! Even as I type, we don't have any idea where we're going to live next month. But I'm excited for this new adventure in our life.

This little casita was the perfect first house for us. I'll miss the cute little stepping stones, the amazing deal on rent, and the seclusion. And I will not miss the lack of dishwasher, ugly carpet, and rip on the toilet seat (TMI?). But isn't that life? There will always be good and bad. And I will miss both aspects of our first house.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll miss you, first house. Thanks for the memories.

4 comments:

Alyx said...

Awww, sad that you're having to move, but I'm sure something great will come along and will be the perfect 2nd house!!

Emma Frances said...

Moving is no fun but it definitely brings lots of new adventures and memories! Good luck! And you little house is so cute!!

Elizabeth Justice said...

Move to Henderson so you can be close to me!!

LWLH said...

That's crazy to get a notice that quick but that's good you have a good attitude about it.