June 18, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

 Photobucket 
We voted! We had to do all of that fulfilling our civil duty stuff.
  Photobucket 
We bought the cutest toy for the kitty at Target. Yeah, I realize how pathetic I sound. But this is my life. If you're sick of the crazy cat lady-ness, you can read another blog. :)
 
Photobucket
PhotobucketAnd we went to our friends' wedding reception. We love you two, lovebirds!

Photobucket 
This is a still from a little video we made for my dad for Father's Day. It's a fun little way to keep in touch while we're far away. Hahaha I love those little heads we made.
 Photobucket
 And then I made some mini german pancakes for breakfast on Sunday. You just make german pancake mix and bake it in a cupcake pan. Isn't that genius?

Life is pretty fantastic.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

YOU are a genius. And your pictures really are getting so good.

Also. How do you be so pretty!? You have the best, porcelain skin.

Meg said...

Kaycie! I'm loving your blog! Xo

megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

Emma Frances said...

Love these pictures! That last one looks so delicious! Also, I love the cat toy! I used to kinda hate cats but my brother and sister-in-law have two and I must admit that I've fallen in love with them a little bit! Haha. Also, that is a super cute cat toy!

Stesha said...

oh how yummy do those brownies look!! so yummy!!!

xx

Natasha Ting said...

your mini german pancake looks really fine. I wonder what's in there cause i've never had a german pancake before.

Natasha
http://picablocks.blogpsot.com/