June 6, 2012

The Best.


Can I just say that my birthday was the best ever? Why yes, I can, because this is a blog. And it is mine.

First, while I was up with my family, they threw me a little party with red velvet cupcakes, balloons, and presents, of course!

Photobucket 
 And my mom got me some Dr. Seuss pajamas! Ha ha could that sentence make sound any more like a 5 year old?
Photobucket
Photobucket
And right before I left Utah, I got to see my newest nephew, Jack! He was adorable.

Photobucket
And then that husband of mine. He spoiled me. The whole day. I came home to find beautiful flowers and balloons. And even a wrapped present, which for him, is a big deal, haha.

We saved up a few gift cards and movie tickets so we were able to have a pretty ritzy, guilt-free day. We saw Snow White and the Hot Hemsworth Brother (phrase coined by this lovely lady) and I was really impressed! I went into it thinking I would have nightmares for a long while, because I don't usually do well with scary movies. But wow. This movie was so good! And just for the record, Kristen Stewart wasn't THAT bad. She did really well!

We ended our night at IHOP (by the way, IHOP > Denny's, always.) with delish red velvet pancakes! Amaaazing.

Photobucket

And this was my happy face at the end of the night. It really was the most splendid, perfect day spent with my Scott after a week of separation.

Thank you so much for all the kind birthday wishes! I couldn't have asked for a better day.


Oh, and P.S. I'll be taking a break from sponsor swapping this summer. I'd just like to focus on spending time with friends/family and not spending as much time here on the computer.

11 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad it was so much fun!

Melissa W. said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you!!

Hope you liked your package!

Melissa W. said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you!!

Hope you liked your package!

Brittany Lew Whoo said...

happy birthday!!! sounds like a red velvet filled day, which makes it a perfect birthday.

LWLH said...

Glad you had such a great birthday!! :)

Alyx said...

Glad your birthday was awesome!!
And I can't believe K-stew actually did a decent job.

D. Lynn @Purple Kale said...

RED VELVET PANCAKES??! Oh Lord, where have they been all of my life?!!

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday!!!

Holly said...

Cute! I love the 21 cupcakes! Happy belated birthday!

Tori Anne said...

Happy late birthday! It looked like you had such a great day, and your blog is absolutely adorable!

toriandalex.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

What a sweet birthday! Great PJ's Love it :)

Kara said...

Happy belated (I just started following, excuse the lateness)! After reading this post, I have resolved that I MUST make the 7-hour pilgrimage to the nearest IHOP and order some red velvet pancakes! I'm drooling just thinking about them...