May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Our weekend in Utah was bliss. I got to see the snow-capped mountains I miss, enjoyed some rain, ans so much more. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It was so great to see my little sister graduate high school this week! I got pretty emotional during the whole thing. Memories of my senior year made me want to go back to my amazing high school with my silly friends, supportive teachers, and black, gold, and maroon school colors.

It's crazy to think that just 3 years ago I was there, graduating. I don't feel like I've accomplished a lot since then, ha ha. I'd better get on that. :)

Also, my sister is a model. And we got the biggest snow cones they had, since apparently Las Vegas doesn't believe in snow cones. Ridiculous!

Oh and don't worry, we visited family in the cemeteries, I just forgot to snap some pictures.

I hope your weekend was fabulous!

9 comments:

Daryl said...

Congrats to your sister! And that smoothie looks amazing ;)

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.

Elisabeth said...

these are fantastic pictures! and itlooks like a great weekend :)

Laurie said...

looks like you had a great weekend. those snow cones are huge!

and, congratulations to your sister! i have to say, when i read that you graduated high school three years ago, it made me feel so old...(i'm sad to say that i'm approaching my 10 year reunion)...yikes!

have a great day!
laurie

Alyx said...

Holy crap, those are huge snow cones! They look totally delicious.
I love all the fun nail polish colors!!

Elizabeth Justice said...

We have one snow cone place called purple penguin off of horizon ridge and arroyo grande in Henderson;)

Ashley said...

YAY FOR SNOW CONES! Our town's one and only stand (though we have, like, 35,000 (?) people here) FINALLY opened this weekend. I enjoyed an Anderson Cooper a.k.a. a Silver Fox a.k.a. almond and vanilla...with cream. Sooo good! I can't wait for more this summer!

andrea brionne said...

looks like a fun weekend! its always nice to have a little break once in a while :)

andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

Brittany Lew Whoo said...

how fun! i got the same feeling around graduation, i don't feel like i've accomplished much in the 3 years since i've graduated! but i'm grateful that i did!

Angie said...

I love your blog so much and it looks like you had an amazing weekend. Just wondering if you'd like to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other, I just followed you via GFC. xx