May 11, 2012

End of a Semester

Hi friends! I caught a bit of a bug this past week and have been pretty consumed by it. I've had a really bad sore throat that has been hurting basically every time I swallow. But I did go to the doctor today to find out if I had strep or anything, and it turns out it's just a virus that I need to push through.

It has been a pretty hectic week full of finals, this sore throat, and my sister-in-law's wedding next week to help plan, but the good news is things are looking up!

As the semester is coming to a close, I've been reflecting on the things I've learned, especially in my photography class. Even though the teacher didn't always have good things to say about my pictures, I've loved every bit of it.

And I thought I'd show you a few favorites from the semester (some of which you may have already seen):

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Our friend's baby- isn't he adorable?)

Photobucket
(Beautiful tulip festival!)

Photobucket
(Window Light portrait)

Photobucket
(Final Portfolio)

Photobucket
(Self-Portrait)

Photobucket

Yeah, I take a lot of pictures of flowers :) I just don't know very many people in Vegas who want their pictures taken! So if you're ever in Vegas, let me know. Or if I'm visiting Utah and I can take pictures of you, let me know, also!

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Justice said...

I would love my pictures taken!;) and I live in Vegas!

LWLH said...

You take gorgeous pictures, I especially love the tulip ones.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh man I had what it sounds like you have, last week. It ended quick though! Hopefully yours does too! Okay that baby is SCRUMPTIOUS! :)

Kyle and Bethany Ewing said...

I love you the pictures you take of Preston!! If you ever need a model you can definitely continue to take his and even use me! Just let me lose some same first. :P

Kyle and Bethany Ewing said...

oops! *lose some weight

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Flowers do make the best subjects sometimes. Love the pictures!