April 23, 2012

Tiptoe through the Tulips

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We went to see over 250,000 tulips at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival this weekend. Do I even need to tell you how gorgeous it was? Or will these pictures suffice? :)

I've lived 15 minutes away from these gardens for my whole life. And yet, I went for the first time this weekend. Such a travesty that I waited so long. 

It was so nice being outside. I haven't taken a nice walk outdoors in so long. I loved the smell of the flowers and grass, together and seeing the beautiful, Utah scenery. It's kind of in the hundreds in Vegas right now, so I don't know how often we're going to go outside for the next few months. :)

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Melissa W. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! WOWZA!!

Laurie said...

wow, beautiful! i love flower festivals, they are always so much fun.

i can't believe that you are having weather in the 100s and it is cold and rainy here in pennsylvania! i think i'm going to take a field trip to visit you!

have a great day,
laurie
www.love-laurie.com

ps: love your outfit!

Emma Frances said...

GORGEOUS!! :] Someday I'll have to make it to this because it's beautiful! What a perfect way to spend your weekend!

LWLH said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Jeanette said...

They are beautiful Just like Grandpa C. would have seen them in Holland. Shelli Gardner was there this past weekend too. Did you shake her hand for me?

Holly said...

Gorgeous! I love all the bright colours, and also your dress. :)

Amylou said...

These photos are so beautiful! I love purple tulips. There is just something about them that makes me smile.
And now I'm wondering what those pretty bell shaped clusters of flowers are!
Love your outfit! So pretty!

Sandy a la Mode said...

these pictures are amazing!! love!

Autumn said...

I just LOVE spring. Also, that peach-colored shirt is perfect for you :)