April 13, 2012

As of Late

For lack of a better post, here are a few things I've been up to lately.

Photobucket Photobucket
 I've been trying to make a conscious effort to drink more water and eat more fruits and veggies lately. The easiest way to accomplish such is blending frozen fruit and spinach in smoothies.
 Photobucket I've also been practicing baking cakes for my sister-in-law, Sarah's upcoming wedding! I'm not much of a cake decorator, but it's been fun to practice! And if I'm going to display a cake at a wedding, I'm going to need to keep practicing to make it look gooooood. Also, it will have yellow flowers instead of pink. She's going to have a pretty yellow and grey theme. I'm so excited for her! Photobucket I've been re-watching and re-reading some Conference talks. I'm finding some gems!Photobucket
And lastly, I was thinking about having a little closet sale! Would that interest any of you? I'm going to sell the clothes for really cheap. It'll be like an online thrift store. Thoughts?

Hope you have a great weekend!

9 comments:

eryka {from abcde} said...

yes to a closet sale! :)

~E

Eskimo Kisses said...

Yes to the closet sale! I already like what I see with that blue blouse :)
And I saw that Tap is Terrific on ModCloth and wanted it so bad! It's cute.

ginanorma said...

that blouse is pretty!

and that cake, do you have a recipe? I love what you did there with the flower, I am looking for ideas for my daughter's grad party...

cute post! oh and i LOVE that water bottle that is a good way to get in "tap" water!!!

Holly said...

I love the cake! It's so cute and pretty! :)

memory said...

Closet sales are so fun. I love browsing through other ladies clothes that way. Great job on the cake! It looks perfect.

Enjoy your weekend!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Ashley said...

Your cake looks gorgeous if you ask me! I'm getting ready to decorate one today. :)

Melissa Jane said...

I vote for the closet sale!

Savannah :) said...

Oh my goodness! Where did you get that "Tap is Terrific" water bottle? Super cute :)

Menachérie said...

That cake looks so good (: Love the flowers in it.

http://www.menacherieblog.com/