March 12, 2012

Zion National Park

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Sunday, Scott's parents invited us on a spur of the moment road trip up to Zion's. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Sunday, than walking around and admiring God's beautiful creations. Even though a lot of the trees were still bare and not necessarily "pretty", I still found them showing off their own kind of beauty.

I had a lot of fun out there with my camera. I played around with the shutter speed and my different lenses. It was a blast! I love that all photographer's eyes are so different. The way I saw the park this day was different and unique than anyone else that day. One of my favorite quotes I heard about photography is this:

"No matter how great your photographs, someone will find fault with them. No matter how bad they are, someone will like them.”
-Scott Bourne

12 comments:

eryka {from abcde} said...

I love these pictures girl!!

~E
danielanderyka.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

zion is one of my favorite national parks! i can't wait to get back there someday, hopefully soon! looks like you had a great time! xo

Kylie said...

I agree, every eye is unique! I love the one of the water droplets. So pretty!

Ketrin Jones said...

beautiful pictures!!

Alyx said...

Love these photos - so pretty!
Sounds like pretty much the perfect way to spend a sunday!

Ashley said...

You look gorgeous, Kaycie!

Campfire Chic said...

Kaycie, this is such a great post! I was in Zion and Bryce Canyon in the fall and cannot wait to get back out there (I'm in Southern California). I love that you were able to capture up-close photos of amazing areas that I've seen once but was able to say, "oh! That's such-and-such!" I'll be linking to your post this Friday...hope you don't mind!

Sandy a la Mode said...

these are some beautiful pictures!!

Emma Frances said...

LOVE the pictures! And seriously, I need to spend more of my Sundays in nature! What a good way to recognize the hand of God in our lives!

Alexis Kaye said...

We're driving to utah this weekend through Zions! I've been there before though :) I think it's super pretty! :) And did you see I tagged you on a thing on my blog :) Hope you're doing good!

kayla said...

These photos are so great! It looks beautiful there. :)

Stylish By Nature said...

Great pics !!

Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com