March 14, 2012

This is Not An 11 Things Post

Or maybe it is... I just hope you're not too sick of them all over the internetz. Here are my randoms (tagged by Alexis and Meredith):

Photobucket

1. This is probably the most embarrassing picture of me on the blog. I used to be a janitor at an elementary school. Me and my friend tried to be sexy while we worked. Guess how that worked out. ha!

2. Our cat can play fetch now. It's pretty hilarious.

3. I love cameras (vintage and new) and love playing with them, even though I'm nowhere near professional.

4. I was married at 19 and turn 21 in June.

5. I like board games that have rules. And I follow them. Examples: Yahtzee, Scrabble, Sequence.
(This comes from my mom's side of the family. You should see them at family reunions.) Scott's family is a bit different. They play games just to have fun and if you forget a rule or two in the process, it's fine. This can frustrate me at times. :)

6. I'm not a big fan of Las Vegas and can't wait until we graduate and move away.

7. George is my favorite Beatle.

8.
Before my iPhone, life was good. I got along just fine. But honestly, since I got the thing, I don't know how I could live without it. My husband agrees. I mostly love the GPS department. I'm so directionally challenged.

9. My go-to meal is pretty much always cereal.

10.
Sometimes I squint outside, even when I'm wearing sunglasses. That's how sensitive my eyes are. My skin is just the same. I don't tan, I sunburn.

11. My favorite TV show is Parks and Rec. Always.


Photobucket


Questions from Meredith:

1. What's the best thing you ever ate?

I'm too indecisive to ever narrow that down. The Cheesecake Factory's mac and cheese is up there!

2. Do you prefer the radio, Ipod, or a CD while driving?

iPod. I'm the type that needs control and knowledge of what we're listening to. None of this random radio junk. Plus, I don't like a lot of the newest music.

3. What's your most prized possession?

My computer has a lot of my most precious memories in pictures, but I also love my husband and cat. :)

4. What's your fave ride at Disneyland?

Definitely Space Mountain. Though riding the teacups during a parade is pretty fun too!

5. What's your favorite clothing trend from your lifetime?

Jellie shoes! I miss those. Especially my old shoes that had Meg from Hercules on them.

6. What's the best road trip you ever took?

Any road trip with Scott.

7. What's the first song you remember knowing all the words to?

The Anastasia soundtrack. I loved that casette tape with all of my little heart.

8. What was your favorite year of HS?

Senior year, for sure! It wasn't very hard academically, I was having a blast doing musical theater, and really had a fun time with friends.

9. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a little kid?

I don't think I ever really thought about it much. I know, boring!

10. What's your go-to meal to make?

To actually prepare (unlike cereal), I would say chicken enchiladas. They're pretty simply and quick!

11. What's the first chapter book you ever remember finishing?

One of my favorites was Ella Enchanted (which probably wasn't the first I ever read, but whatevs). I felt like the end of every chapter left me hanging and I didn't want to stop. Also, the movie with Anne Hathaway was completely ridiculous in comparison.


Thanks for tagging me, ladies!!


Also, I have a new email if you need to reach me!

kaycie.eddie@gmail.com

6 comments:

Alyx said...

I tried to get into Parks and Rec, I really did. For some reason, I just couldn't do it!
Booo.
Oh, and that picture? Super schmexy.

Amber said...

wow that photo is hilarious!

Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

Katie said...

i used to be a janitor too! i never tried being sexy though. that might have spiced things up a bit! :)

Meredith said...

yay!! i used to work custodial too but at BYU in the summer. those efy kids were so nasty to clean up after BUT i did find lots of loose change and forgotten cash. sweet. ps: space mountain is my fave too! AND: i got hitched at 19 as well. yay for child brides!! ;)

Ashley said...

1) OUR cats play fetch, too! It's adorable most of the times, frustrating when we're busy.
B) George is MY favorite Beatle, too. :)
III) Parks and Rec. is AMAZING.

Melissa Jane said...

I squint ALL the time outside. Even when it's overcast. It's terrible.