March 19, 2012

Life.


(source)

I absolutely love this saying. This week it has helped me look at little things to be thankful for.

Photobucket

Homemade soup in pretty bowls (this whole nice dinner thing doesn't happen as often as I'd like, so this is super blog-worthy!).

Photobucket

Going on nature walks around the block.

Photobucket

And playing with shutter speed again. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finding gems like this at the thrift store make me oh so happy! It's so cool that kids used to listen to these stories on vinyl! Man, all I did as a kid was watch TV. Well, I probably read some books too. But the 3 little pigs on record is way more awesome.

This has pretty much been my spring break so far. And I've been loving every minute of it. But maybe I should get on that procrastinated homework due next week...? Meh. :)


5 comments:

Emma Frances said...

I love this :) And that soup and bread picture looks like its out of a magazine or something! It looks so delicious! :) That quote is just so perfect! And I want to find awesome vinyl records like that for my little one!

Junah Cagang said...

lovely photos :)
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
THANK YOU :))

Katie's Bliss said...

Love this! Especially that first quote!


KatiesBliss.com

memory said...

That bread looks soo goood.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

ginanorma said...

I love the simplicity in posts like this...really sweet.