March 28, 2012

7 Questions!

I'm linking up once again with Gentri's 7 Questions Wednesday!

1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR? I love wearing all cool colors! Mostly because pinks and oranges don't do a lot for me and my red hair. I'll still wear warm colors occasionally, but my very favorite to wear is blue.

2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose? I think I'd visit every country. But dang, that's hard!!

3. What's your favorite animal and why? That's hard to say. I obviously like cats. And dogs. But I also love giraffes and zebras. So there you go.

4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B36Lr0Unp4  Ok, ya'll. Also, since when do I even say ya'll? Since never. Anyway, that youtube video is cray cray!! I've always thought scuba diving would be fun, but WOW. That swing is awesome! I think I might like that! Though I showed Scott the video and he absolutely hated it. :) He's terrified of heights.

5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
I think I'd just love to visit the 20th century, ha ha. I could see my birth! Just kidding, that's not why. I just love the early 1900's and 20's. It would be so fun to visit!

 
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be? This one is kinda huge, but I'd take away physical pain. I just don't have a very high pain tolerance at all. Obviously, it helps us grow stronger, yada yada. But I dread the day I have to get surgery or go through child birth. Scary stuff! 

Scott's answer: "Wasps and bees. No hesitation. Wasps and bees."

7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"! Oh my gosh. Is there anything on Pinterest that HASN'T made me think that? Srsly. But here's a recent one that will pretty much save my life when I make cake pops next!
And today I decided to share a funny picture of Scott... "oh no, you di 'n't!"Photobucket

10 comments:

Katie Ann said...

THAT VIDEO. Oh.My.Word. I need to do that! Pronto!
And the choice to visit every country or the moon? Def totes every country! Think of all the cultures!
What a fun questionnaire. :)

Katie

Alyx said...

Dude. I soooo want to do the swing thing, but I think I would pee my pants!!!

Teaka said...

These seven question things are so fun to read! I've been tagged in a few but never do them simply because I'm bad at thinking up random things about myself.
Oh and that link to that pinterest idea with cake pops and egg cartons is seriously amazing! Thanks for sharing that because I wanted to make cake pops again and this could save me a lot of hand holding trying time! :D

GingerPeachT said...

Heheh I love yiur answers. I agree with getting rid of pain. I have low pain tolerance for sure.

Kylie said...

Love your answers :) It seems like everyone loves to wear blue!

PS, I like the changes to your blog design. Have you been doing them yourself?

Sarah said...

Physical pain, that's a great one! I wish that could be taken away asap, especially for child birth!

Emma Frances said...

Love your answers! And wouldn't it be amazing to be able to take away physical pain?! I can only imagine! Wasps and bees are a good answer as well though. Haha.

Gentri said...

Love your answers and Scott's picture! Hahaha!

Christi Lynn said...

hahaha that picture is great! love your answers :)

memory said...

What a cute way to hold cake pops! Very nifty.

I've got your button up! Thanks girl :) Sent you an email.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm