1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR? I love wearing all cool colors! Mostly because pinks and oranges don't do a lot for me and my red hair. I'll still wear warm colors occasionally, but my very favorite to wear is blue.
2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose? I think I'd visit every country. But dang, that's hard!!
3. What's your favorite animal and why? That's hard to say. I obviously like cats. And dogs. But I also love giraffes and zebras. So there you go.
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B36Lr0Unp4 Ok, ya'll. Also, since when do I even say ya'll? Since never. Anyway, that youtube video is cray cray!! I've always thought scuba diving would be fun, but WOW. That swing is awesome! I think I might like that! Though I showed Scott the video and he absolutely hated it. :) He's terrified of heights.
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit? I think I'd just love to visit the 20th century, ha ha. I could see my birth! Just kidding, that's not why. I just love the early 1900's and 20's. It would be so fun to visit!
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be? This one is kinda huge, but I'd take away physical pain. I just don't have a very high pain tolerance at all. Obviously, it helps us grow stronger, yada yada. But I dread the day I have to get surgery or go through child birth. Scary stuff!
Scott's answer: "Wasps and bees. No hesitation. Wasps and bees."
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"! Oh my gosh. Is there anything on Pinterest that HASN'T made me think that? Srsly. But here's a recent one that will pretty much save my life when I make cake pops next!