January 13, 2012

As of Late

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1: Sometimes you need to wear some mismatching Dr. Seuss socks (yes, again).
2: My nightstand- lotion, kindle, and journal.
3: Gorgeous feather clouds in my sky yesterday.
4-5: Yummy food from Costa Vida (first time- it was delish!) and Kneaders in Utah.

Thank goodness for phone cameras (and instagram!). It's always with me and I can catch random moments in pictures, that I wouldn't have otherwise. I mean, I can't always carry around a big camera.

Have you caught any beauties with your phone lately?

P.S. I updated the "Our Story" tab with a reader's digest version of the story of us!

11 comments:

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia said...

Okay so given that the Dr. Seuss limited edition painting that I wanted has been sold (saving me $10,000), I think I'd like those socks. Well no, not the ones on your feet, but similar ones :p

Laurie said...

love your mismatched socks!

that suave cocoa butter with shea lotion is a favorite in our house as well. (it's an essential for our hands when it comes to cold winter weather!)

have a great weekend!

laurie
www.love-laurie.com

Ruthie Hart said...

my mouth is WATERING looking at that mexican food...the gooey cheese nachos and guac!

Lauren Margaret said...

Mmm nachos!

I feel exactly the same way about having my phone with me to snap moments all day long. The other day I caught these gorgeous Titian-esque clouds as I was leaving work. So beautiful :)

Have a great weekend!

Emma Frances said...

I love your Dr. Seuss socks! :] Yay for phone pictures! Haha. I don't know what I would do without my phone. I would have no record of my life! Silly that that was pretty normal not too long ago!

Alyx said...

Love the socks and the clouds!!

Ashley said...

That's the lotion I use! It's the best (and cheap). :)
You're making me hungry...I gotta go find a snack. :)

Kendra said...

Oh, kneaders, there is nothing like you in the entire world. It can't get better than endless texas french toast!

LaynahRose said...

you had me ad dr. seuss socks and you sealed the deal with those awesome clouds. thanks for the awesome pictures!

Jayme and Mendi said...

So happy to have found your blog! Can't wait to dive in & read more. Now I have a major hankering for yummy Mexican food...mmmm. :)

From one redhead (or "ginger" as I like to call us) to another, hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Makay said...

Oh dear! Those socks are precious.
I-must-own-them.
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com