Do you remember that dreaded first day of school when you had to share 3 random facts about yourself? Vomit. "Hi people I've never met, here are three awkward facts about myself that I only had one minute to think about. Let's be friends." Or even worse, unique facts about yourself. "Um, I have red hair?" That's really the only unique thing I have going for me. And it's just a tad obvious.
ANYWAY. I found these fun questions over on Caitlin's blog, and thought it would be fun (and hopefully not awkward) to play along!
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My dad calls me "Gardner", or "Kaycie Gardner". My great-grandmother's last name (on my dad's side) was Gardner. And my dad has wanted me to change that to be my middle name because he likes the sound of it. Haha, I don't know.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I can't think of a habit off the top of my head. So here's a weird fact: sometimes, when I go into a scary, empty public restroom, I'm afraid someone is going to murder me. And what worse time than when you're in a bathroom and totally vulnerable?! I know, I'm kinda crazy.
3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Lately, "Moves Like Jagger". It has that beat, you know? But any day, anything Broadway!
4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who don't listen. When I'm talking about something important, I need your full attention.
5. What's one of your nervous habits?
My hands and body start to shake.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left, next to the wall. Usually I would insist sleeping on the edge of the pillow and bed, but I'm also paranoid about scary people breaking into the house. So I make Scott sleep nearest to the door to protect me. Don't worry, he's okay with it. :)
7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
One of the first I can remember was a pretty teddy bear from my BFF at the time, McKenna (Gentri's sister, actually). The bear's fur was the same color as my hair and I named her Ginger.
8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I can honestly say that I've never even been to Starbucks! Crazy, I know. But their hot chocolate looks divine!
9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Well, once upon a time I preached to my blog that you shouldn't wear your towel a certain way when you get out of the shower. And I haven't worn it the "right way" in months. Oops!
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
I usually walk in circles to keep my whole body warm. Ha ha, that kinda sounds odd. Does anyone else do this?
11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Not really. Sorry!
12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Does Dr. Pepper count? Totally addicted. As for actual "food", the list is much too long. If it's delicious and bad for you, then I probably like it. :)
13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I say "vomit" whenever something sounds, well, bad. And vomit-worthy. Ha ha. Gross, but one day I just said it and now it has stuck. Example: see first sentence or two of blog post.
14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
Jammies or undies. It depends!
Voila! Some factoids about the redhead. I hope you don't think I'm a total weirdo. :)