October 13, 2011

Lazy Friday Post

I have not posted a lot this week! Sorry, it's been busy. I know. Excuses, excuses. Here is a lazy Friday post for you.

(sneak peak of some pictures taken by Katrina B Photography! LOVE them!)

The ABC's of Kaycie

Age: 20

Bedsize: Queen. We used to have a King and it was glorious. It was a sad day indeed when we had to downsize.

Chores that you hate: I don't mind chores, but when there is a big stack of dishes or a huge pile of laundry, I go into freak out mode. I can't let things get built up like that or I get overwhelmed.

Dogs: Yorkies are my favorite!

Essential start to your day: Cereal/breakfast. I'm STARVING in the mornings and have to eat something before I do anything else. Usually that something is cereal.

Favorite color: Today it is purple.

Gold or silver: Usually I like silver but lately I've been liking gold.

Height: 5' 7"

Instruments you play: Flute and my vocal chords :)

Job title: Student and Wife

Kids: I love them and yet they drive me crazy. I want them... someday. :)

Live: Nevada

Mother's name: Christine

Nicknames: Kayc, Gardner (dad calls me this), Dear (Scott calls me this)

Overnight hospital stays: Maybe once when I was little and had tear duct surgery. Hopefully not again anytime soon!

Pet peeves: Lately it's been kids who think they know everything. Actually, you don't. You're only 5 years old. haha.

Quote from a movie or TV show:


"We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams."

Righty or lefty: Righty.

Siblings: 2 younger sisters and one older brother.

Time you wake up: The past few months this has varied a lot. Lately I've been waking up at 5 to let out the cat from the bathroom and then I'll go back to sleep later.

Underwear: I wear it... don't you?

Vegetable you hate: Squash. Bleh.

What makes you run late: Waking up late or not giving myself enough time to get ready.

Yummy food you make: Ooh. I love making food. I make a mean pumpkin waffle with buttermilk syrup. Would anyone like that recipe for fall? Hmmm?

Zoo animal: Hard choice! If we're talking favorites. I love peacocks and giraffes!

7 comments:

The Southern Fried Bride said...

New fan and a fellow redhead!

april@gingerbread said...

What a sweet photo!

lowercase letters said...

hey redhead girl! :)
thanks for stopping by my lil spot!
i'm with ya about eating ceral in the mornings! it's a MUST for this girl! i <3 ceral anyways:)
i'm having a GIVEAWAY! southernpinky.blogspot.com
xo
p.s. i've seen you around commenting alot in the blog world... you're famous in case you didn't know;)

Miranda said...

We just got a King sized bed a few months ago and I can't imagine my life without it! How sad you had to downsize :(
www.diesunddas33.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

You are right about peacocks- they're awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

kylee said...

i wish i was starving in the mornings! i get up and i'm not hungry at all so i alwaaays skip breakfast [yeah worst idea ever] so by the time i get to school i feel like death. lunch becomes my best friend on a daily basis. alsoo i wish i could take credit for that apple pie on my blog - my mom actually made it. i've never attempted a pie before but maybe someday i'll tackle it.

Kylie said...

Mmmm....love that quote! it was the theme of my senior portfolio when i graduated in may. :)

www.kyliesmiles.blogspot.com