August 22, 2011

Some Thoughts on a Monday

- I am stubborn.
- Crying makes your eyes really puffy.
- I worry about others' happiness more than my own.
- Thrift stores are wonderful, but are hard work.
- As of right now, all the vintage cameras I have thrifted are Polaroid brand. ha!
- I want to go camping soon!
- My husband is very sweet and forgiving.
- I eat small amounts of food many times throughout the day.
- I cannot live without my cereal and milk!
- Cockroaches are foul, loathsome little creatures.
- True friends never leave you, regardless of distance.

Sometimes weekends are crazy roller-coasters that are hard to explain. So I'm gonna throw my hands in the air and enjoy it.


source


6 comments:

Megan said...

tears can make your eyes puffy but some times tears make things a little better. thrift stores so much hard work, but worth it!

Emma Frances said...

My thoughts on your thoughts: 1. Bleh. I hate puffy eyes from crying. Mine always seem to last forever! 2. I am not good at thrifting...I think because I'm not used to having to work so hard to shop. And where I live has no good thrift stores! 3. Isn't small amounts of food lots of times throughout the day the healthy way to eat?? 4. I'm going camping next weekend and I can't wait!! And finally, 5. Thank goodness for sweet forgiving husbands!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

my eyes go HUGE when I cry hard haha one time I thought they were seriously going to POP! I was so freaked out.

Chelsea said...

You are cute.

I'm kind of weird, because I actually like how my eyes look after I cry. I think it's easier to put on eyeliner. Not that I'm like advocating for people to make me sad, it's just strange.

~Chelsea

Laura Darling said...

I do the same thing with eating...lots of little snacks all day. My mom says I "graze" haha! And I'm going camping soon...next weekend actually! I'm excited but a little bit nervous!

Juniper Grace said...

QUESTION: do you have a polaroid Joy cam? I thrifted some film for one stubbornly thinking it might fit in my regular old polaroid camera... IT DIDN'T... If you want it i could send it off your way no problem because it's no good to me just sitting around not fitting my camera...