August 15, 2011

Plain and Precious Things

Right now I don't have anything super exciting to blog about. Oh well.

My life right now is filled with little things that bring a smile to my face:

Photobucket

When I'm playing with my foot and suddenly it looks like a thumb.

Photobucket

Fixing our car stereo for $7 after months of thinking it was going to be an expensive repair.

Photobucket

Red Velvet cupcakes.

Photobucket

Two favorites: tie dye and nerdy glasses.

Photobucket

My terrible tiles in scrabble.

Photobucket

Having double rainbows in my OJ :)

Photobucket

Gorgeous desert sunsets.

Photobucket

Double rainbow for real!

Photobucket

Saltines with pb&j on them... does anyone else do this? so yum.

Photobucket

Attempting ballerina bun hairstyles with short hair and putting shades on to hide my nighttime/no-makeup face.

Photobucket

My dad's classic tabasco tie.



Enjoy the little things :)

11 comments:

Gentri said...

Love the little things. :) YOu did a great job with your bun!

Victoria said...

I love this! :] Eso the nerdy glasses, I wear glasses 24/7 so it's awesome that people actually WANT to wear them.
Vi K E Y: unlock your world.

Brittany Lew Whoo said...

your ballerina bun is SO cute!! also, double rainbows in orange juice? i die.

Emily Spada said...

RED VELVS. You already know how much I luv them. :D

Chelsea said...

I love this post. You are such a cute person. I'm totally feeling the double rainbows. Wayy cool.

Elysie Piecie said...

This post made me smile. I need to make sure I drink some double rainbows in the morning...I'm positive it would make me have more awesome days.

Whitney said...

I want that cupcake!!

And did I ever tell you I'm envious of your hair? I've ALWAYS wanted to be a redhead :) You're BEAUTIFUL!!

Autumn said...

My car radio shorts every time it gets really hot outside. I've always been afraid to get it checked out for the same reason haha

I want cupcakes...now.

Lindsay said...

hahaha I LOVE this post!! It made me smile so much... I'm joining the redhead party as a fellow redhead...
come visit!
loveoriginallyme.blogspot.com

Nnenna said...

Red velvet cupcakes always make me smile! =)

star-crossed smile

Emma Frances said...

Love your little things post. :] And I seriously thought that first picture was of your hand. That's super funny! And I just played Scrabble the other night! I luckily never had tiles quite as awful as yours. I think that my husband did though. He had four i's and the rest were vowels too! Anyway, I can't wait to see more of your posts about all the little things that make you happy :]